Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Beginning

I've been wanting to start a blog focused on fashion accessories for a long time and after mulling it over for months I realized, I've got to start somewhere so how about here and now?

Everyone who knows me personally (and even careful observers who don't) knows I am obsessed with shoes. No suprise, my first post is about shoes.



I've had an obsession with Rick Owens for a couple of years now, but he has some kickass wedges that are great for warmer weather.  These open wedges are not only architecturally stunning but are also sexy as hell.  They would go just as easily with leggings and a t-shirt as with an asymmetrical draped dress (think Helmut Lang).

For those who would rather wear something not in black during the summer, they also come in a great dusty brown color.

Images courtesy of SSENSE.com